Thursday, December 13, 2007

Swanson Fun

The past couple weeks have been so much fun! Everyday after work I can notice changes in Keenan, either he has grown or has more expressions or is looking around more. He is doing really good with sleeping at night. We usually try to keep him awake all evening and then right after his 11pm feeding get him to bed. It seems like every other night he will make it until 5-6am and the other nights he gets up around 2-3am for a little "mid-night snack".

Tonight we were playing on the bed and he was trying to copy what I was doing.

He definitely takes after Cathy on the camera!!

Cathy, Keenan, and Mercedes getting their morning beauty sleep.


Besides playing with Keenan mother nature has been keeping us plenty busy! I really don't remember having this much snow piled up this early for a long time! Oh well I like it. The snow gets me in the Christmas spirit and is fun to do winter activities.
Speaking of Christmas, this weekend we have the kids Christmas party for work and then next weekend is Christmas already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neil,

Met you in Stewartville on Sunday morning. Shoot me an e-mail and I can fill you in on Quarry Ridge.

Thanks,

Scott Baryenbruch
corp.president@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Cathy I miss you! Oh and Keenan is a doll. Take care.

-Melanie Hill