Wednesday, February 06, 2008

When is snows it SNOWS!!

Wow, I haven't seen snow like this for a very long time! I was a little disappointed this morning when I got up and found only a couple inches after everyone was talking about this HUGE storm we were supposed to get. When I rode into work there was a signficant amount of snow but nothing more than all winter. Coming home was a different story. Work let out early so at 3:30 I decided to give it a go and make my way home. After crashing in the parking lot, on the rode, at the Whitney Way intersection, and in our driveway I finally got into the garage.

If I have learned anything about riding this winter it is that ski goggles are a must when it is snowing. Plus I think they look SWEET!! I got my miles and day in for the frozen fools...this really should count for double!

Mean while at home Cathy and Keenan weren't planning on going anywhere. Keenan is really close to sitting up on his own so they worked on that.

I think the next couple days are going to include a lot of snow removal. I noticed we have an extrodinarily large snow drift on our roof that could equal about about 3 sumo wrestlers once it starts to thaw - I need to get those guys off the roof!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

neil, you ready for some racing? what races are you doing? what bike are you running this year? im running a 08 paragon, i cant wait to get it!
phil