Friday, May 23, 2008

Back yard adventures

Since my brother and his wife stopped in a couple weeks ago our back yard has turned into a food producing machine...or should I say a bunny buffet. Our preanial herb garden has sprouted and we have discoverd all sorts of new herbs at our disposal and all our seeds are starting to sprout dispite the colder than normal temps.

Here are some fun pictures of the family in the back yard.

Keenan decided it was time to do some climbing


I wonder if hot dip galvanize is on the list of "things not to let your kid eat"?


The dog is in her own domain - we move to Madison and she turns all organic on us!!


Yeah I know they are small now but it's a start.

1 comment:

Steve Burri said...

That's the horse of a dog that romped through our back yard a couple of times. I'm glad I didn't shoot him after all!