Thursday, April 07, 2011

House pictures

We are moved in and here are pictures of our house and some of our projects. It took us awhile to unpack after a oouple of months living out of boxes, but its so nice to be settling into our house.
View of Pikes Peak from our backyard that tree might need to go, durning the summer its going to block my view. We also have a hot tub that came with the house so that has been kind of fun.

Keenan's room - Before (these are the pictures we took when we first looked at the house it was their guest room)
After (a fun room for an active boy)

Georgia's room - Before a bright purple room


After (a cute pink/green room for my little girl)

While Neil was in Taiwan for a week I worked on painting our room. It looks so nice I love the colors and I love making my bed now. Before - the master bedroom with a flower border and mauve pink accent and tan walls. After- Bright, clean and fresh I love our room. Guest Room - Before it was a very ugly green with red curtains.

After- A nice relaxing room for our guest, please come visit :)

We still have some more painting to do and some minor updating, but we have a good start. I will post some more pictures as we continue to do more projects.

1 comment:

HomeGrownMama said...

Your place looks great! You must be painting pros by now. :)