Friday, March 17, 2006

- 27 -

I remember when I thought 30 was soooo old! I thought that when you turned 25 you were all grown up and by 30 you were getting old. Now here I am and feeling better than ever!!
Yestarday after work we had to stop by the mall to get my "special" desert. Cathy came out with a HUGE cookie cake...YES! Then we went home and unfortunately had to eat a fast supper before heading off to volleyball, I had to sub again so I must not have done as bad as I thought on Tuesday.
During supper though I was able to open one (I guess the other present needed to be ordered) present....(drum roll).....



When we got home from volleyball I had to watch it. THIS IS A GREAT MOVIE!! If you have to beg, borrow, or steal to see it it is totally worth it. Basically it is about the US cycling team in 2004 all trying to get a spot on the Olympic team. It is a great movie, and has a ton of great race footage.

Yestarday was all around a good day. I put an order in for a new pair of brakes. These things are sweet!

I have heard nothing but good about them, I will get a complete review up once I am able to get some miles on them.

No comments: