Wednesday, May 03, 2006

More rain

I have tempted the fate of weather forecasters since as long as I can remember. If there is a chance of rain or bad weather then I figure they are wrong and plan for sunshine. Up to this past week I have been doing pretty good. However I think today my luck ran out. I planned on getting out during lunch to do some more hub testing for work. I checked the weather and they were only saying 30 percent chance...that is nothing! As noon started to get closer the skies kept getting darker. I am not kidding AS I was walking to the door with my bike it just started pouring! I took off thinking it would just be some quick showers moving through. No it lasted the entire 1.5 hour ride, and I kid you not as I was pulling back into the driveway it quit raining and the sun came out!
Oh well I had a good ride, I really like riding in adverse weather. It seams like the worse the weather is the better I ride. In that respect I kinda hope we have a lot of rainy races....that is a tough call though. Rain during a race is just no fun!

No comments: