Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A little break from the races

Well this is a change, no racing last weekend and nothing planned for this weekend! The past two weeks have been easy at the beginning of the week the hard weekend rides. I feels good to have a few days of easy riding/rest days. Cathy is working early hours the past two weeks so I have been commuting into work from her office. It is a really nice 30 minute ride to wake up the system. The morning weather has been absolutely PERFECT!!
So this past weekend we headed up to Minnesota for my cousin's wedding. It was good getting to see everyone again. Anyone who knows me knows I am not a shrimp, but when I get around the Swanson family I am by far the shortest one...even out of all the girls!!!
This weekend my parents are bringing my bro and his wife down. My mom got a new bike, and Jenny got a new bike so we are going to hit the Madison trails and try them out.

No comments: