Monday, December 04, 2006

....and now it is winter

Wow I almost made it a month without any updates!! Anyone that is still reading this site really needs to get a life!
I guess the biggest reason for no updates is the lack of news this time of year. We took some pretty serious time off, riding maybe once or twice a week tops. Over Thanksgiving we got out a few times thanks to the beautiful weather, but that quickly ended. When we woke up on Friday we had snow piled up everywhere! I shoved out the car and we tried to get to work. After taking 30 minutes to got 5 miles on the interstate we turned around and decided to read a magazine and sip hot chocolate. Once the snow started letting up at 10am we ventured out again and finally made it to work.
The snow looks really nice and now it actually feels like winter. I think we are going to rent some skis this weekend and hit up Kettle for some XC action. I have only XC skied a few times last year but really liked it, hopefully the snow will stick around this winter so I can get better at it.
Lastly Cathy's bike sold this weekend. We are going to get it all packed up and off to it's new owner out in Oregon. Now I just need to get my frame gone and we can both be rocking Anthems next year.
I say this every year but I will try to keep this updated better through the winter.

No comments: