Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Denied!!

I have been racing the Chequamegon Fat Tire 40 4 times now. Every year I have managed to hang in the top 50 which I thought gave me a reserved spot the next year. Not the case!! After getting my check back in the mail last night I checked the rules and found that only the top 20 get a saved spot for the next year. BUMMER I guess now I will have to try my hand at writing (did I say begging) to get in. I have until July to come up with something creative.

In other news...WHAT'S UP WITH THIS WEATHER!! I thought for sure I could pack the tights, legwarms, hat, gloves, and winter jacket away for the summer. Looks like it is supposed to stick around for a while. I guess that will just make the people who race down south easier to mark at Iola.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It appears they don't want tandems in the Short & Fat either....