Saturday, March 31, 2007

Just in time!!

The forcast for today was rain in the morning and wind this afternoon. I got up and it looked really nice so thought I would beat the wind and get my ride done early. I headed out only to find a 20mph head wind. I did a 1.5 hour loop and got back in town just in time to meet up with Cathy. We headed out again for a similar loop and got in town after just over 3 hours. It was starting to get dark but I wasn't too worried, we got the bikes put away and then Crack-Boom! Not even 2 minutes after we got home it was down pouring!

Open house again tomorrow so hopefully we will have nice weather and will have a line all the way down the side walk...or just one person with a ton of money burning a hole in their pocket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some of us were'nt so lucky....