Thursday, March 29, 2007

Bonked!

Yesterday my body had enough and just shut down. Work has been going at break neck speeds the past couple weeks. We have been pushing to get two new racks released (Thelma and Bones RS), my project is ramping up and with the rack projects finishing I am getting up to speed on a new project. Tuesday I struggled to get any power out of my legs and it was a battle of will power to finish the ride. I was supposed to ride last night but when we got home at 6:30 I hit the couch and was out like a light. Cathy woke me up at 9 and said it was time for bed I dragged my self up stairs and was out again as soon as I hit the pillow. I woke up at 6 this morning with 11.5 hours of sleep and felt like a new person! When the body shuts down like that the best thing to do is just listen and let it rest for a day.

No comments: