Monday, March 26, 2007

This is a very sick thing to say


I should be enjoying the incredible heat wave we are experiencing, BUT I am blaming it for keeping people away from our open house this weekend! It seems like we just can't win at this game of trying to sell our house. All last year we put in 3 hours per day of driving to and from work and we REALLY don't want to spend another summer just sitting in the car. Ok enough ranting about the house - It is still for sale and if you can send someone our way I will send you some tubes (they might have holes in them though from the dog chewing on them)
In other news: we have been spending some good time outside. We have been putting on some miles on the mt.bikes to get them all ready for the summer. Cathy really likes hers and says it fit just right. Mine is getting dialed in but I am struggling to get the rear suspension from bobbing. I hate to up the pressure anymore because I am already pushing 200psi. Any thoughts? I am not too worried, there is still another month or so before I really need to get everything working just right so until then I will just keep playing with it and see what works.

No comments: