Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Out of touch with blogging

Wow I have been worse than ever on keeping this updated. If anyone is still checking this site you really need to get a life!!
Cathy is ready to pop any day now her official due date is monday the 12th but she is hoping it won't take that long. I think we have everything ready, car seat - check, crib - check, lots of stuffed toys - check, and a changing table. That should be it I am guessing...YEAH RIGHT!! I think we are going to use cloth diapers so if anyone has any ideas about this or were to find good inexpensive ones on line let me know.
After our cross race I decided to build up my Devinci frame that I had hanging in the garage. My brother and sister in law are staying with us for a month and we were going to do the cross race but I got into some seriously bad hamburger, I guess hamburger doesn't age as well as cheese. Anyway that laid me up for the entire weekend. Depending on what the baby desides to do we might head out to Stoughton for the race this weekend.
That's all for now, keep checking and maybe I will keep this more updated once we have someone else to write about.

2 comments:

Burrito Eater said...

I'm still reading Neil...since you live so far away and it's so hard to keep in touch. I did wonder if having the relatives here meant that she did "pop" but not yet. Hope all is well way over there!

onefastrph said...

I'm still checking in as well. (No life) Stop on out for a Tue Nighter if you can break away. We'll keep going til there's snow.