Monday, March 09, 2009

Final Days???

Well we are still pregnant. My due date is not until Friday, but after my Doctor appt. last week I thought for sure I would be having a baby girl this past weekend. Nope, she must be comfortable where she is. I had another Doctor appt. today and anyone else would be in labor and getting an epidural at this point...but my doctor just sent me home?! I am hoping that Neil does not have to play the doctor role at home or in the car. He is handy with tools and fixing things, but delivering a baby???

Keenan has been a bit more fussy lately, I think he is either cutting some teeth or he has figured out that things are about to be very different for him.
He is saying more words and we are able to communicate a little bit more with him. He also has been drinking from a cup and can eat from his own plate and spoon.

We will keep you posted about any changes that come this week. Hopefully sooner than later.

No comments: