Saturday, March 28, 2009

Translation

With summer on it's way...even though it doesn't appear to be that way looking out my window right now...I thought it would be good to give everyone adiquate time to learn "mountaines". I found this in my Mountain Bike Action magazine from last year and really got a kick out of it.


- In Racing News -

This summer is starting to look up. This year I will be racing on Team WORS. I will also be working at the Saris warm-up tent / Park tool repair area. So if you have some last minute tune-ups needed come see me. Cathy is planning on doing some racing as well. She is feeling good and might try to get on the bike next week. Her goal is be ready for the Subaru Cup but depending on how things go she might give http://www.wors.org/schedule/event.php?e=10a try.
Group rides are starting to pop up so hopefully the weather will shape up and we can get in the mix on some of those.

No comments: