Thursday, January 11, 2007

First Post of the New year!

Wow things are really slow this time of year. I have been meaning to update this but can't think of anything to write about. The weather has been just amazing but with working in Madison and the short days still any kind of outside riding is contained to the weekends. We have been putting in some solid training though, so it will be nice to finally get out this spring and see how it has paid off. For now though the trainer stays dusted off and hardly cools off between daily rides.
This weekend is the CronoMetro Bike swap. If you are in need of any parts and I mean ANYTHING this is the place to be. Better yet get a hold of me because at this point I probably could hook you up. I am taking 2 forks, a full Deore drivetrain, brakes, wheels, you name it is going! I have never sold stuff up there so it should be fun to get in and see the mad rush early. When it settles down it is fun to catch up with everyone a bit.
Looks like snow this weekend so hopefully we will be able to get out before that happens. I hope it snows so we can get a chance to do some XC skiing before the winter is completely gone.

No comments: