Monday, May 21, 2007

Pain and Suffering - Part 2

Ok, so I admit I did crash yestarday...ok maybe a couple times, but nothing that I thought was too bad. When I got up this morning my right wrist was pretty sore, but then again the only thing that wasn't sore was my left ear, so I didn't think much about it. When I got to work and started to get busy I noticed that it was still hurting. It was one of those weird pains that if I twisted it just right it hurt. Over lunch I decided I should stop by the doctor and let him tell me I had just sprained it and to suck up the pain.
45 minutes later I walked out with a splint and an appointment for a cast!! Well this wasn't exactly how I was planning on starting the season out. I will know more when I get the cast on, but from the sounds of things best case is going to be wearing this thing till July.
I am working on some new trainers so I guess I will be doing most of the ride testing on those over the summer. Next time you complain about riding in the rain - JUST BE HAPPY YOU CAN!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bummer...

Regina said...

Ouch, I hope it heels quickly!