Monday, September 10, 2007

Sunburst Show down and Luna Chix

With the Anthem sitting in a box somewhere between San Jose and Madison, I pulled the flat pedals off the 9.8, swapped the super sexy gold fork for Cathy's SID and threw on some decent not completely worn out tires. We got to the course and everyone was saying it was really fast and really short laps. I guess they were right, at 17 minute laps 5 laps ticked off pretty quick and before I knew it we were done. This year has been really hit or miss so it was good to have a hit before the season is over. We are going to be out of town for the last two races so this is it for WORS this year.

At the Reforestation Ramble I asked Choloe if I could get the Luna Chix's autographs for Cathy because she is a HUGE Luna Chix fan. She was kinda enough to hook Cathy up with a signed water bottle. HUGE thanks to Georgia Gould, Shonny Vanlandingham, Chloe Forsman, and, Katerina Nash for a really cool gift!!

2 comments:

Regina said...

Now I'm totally jealous of Cathy's Luna Chix water bottle. Awesome score from the fast chix!

Sarah Lukas said...

that really is super cool and super sweet of them!! I like racers that actually do stuff for fans and fellow racers. :-)