Thursday, November 17, 2005

Every bike needs Bling

So I decided to build the 9.8 up for the 'cross race this weekend. I had most of the parts needed to build it as a 1x9, except for a fork.
I called the shop and they had acouple to choose from. It was an easy decision as soon as Bob pulled out this baby!!! When I got home I proptly put it on the scale to find out, much to my surprise, it came in a touch UNDER 2lbs. (900 grams to be exact) Hopefully I will get everything put together tonight and be able to work the bugs out on friday before Sunday's race.
I rode to the YMCA last night, even though it was only about 1 mile away I just about froze to death! I caught a side wind on one of the bridges and thought I was going to loose it. Sounds like it is supposed to warm up a little this weekend otherwise I think I will be breaking out the snow-pants.

No comments: