Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Need to move some hardware

I haven't had a chance to post all this stuff for sale yet. I thought I would give the readers first dibs on it. Otherwise all this is going on MTBR next week. I don't want to do the e-bay thing but I need to clean out the basement so if it comes down to that....

You have heard me go on and on about the NRS it is a great bike and is super clean. If I can move this I am going to try out the new Anthem. Oh yeah, it is a size Large (20.5")


This is my last year's bike. I built it up and raced it for one season. Note I bought it used and has some damage on the right seat stay. It has been repaired and is solid. If you're interested I can send more detailed pictures. This is a 19.5" frame.


Lastly I won this frame last weekend at the WORS award banquet. I would keep it and build it up but don't have a fork, and could use the money more. It is a 4 inch travel with a SWEET fox shock. The frame is a size Large.


If anyone is interested drop me an e-mail or post a comment and I will get ahold of you. I have a ton of extra parts laying around also, so if you are interested in a frame, maybe we can work something out to get it partly built up.

No comments: