Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Motorcycle vs. Bicycle

Last night Cathy and I met up with Christina and put in some time at the NorthEast park. It really burns me how much crap cyclists have to put up with, only to see our trails, that we had to get permission to build and maintian get all chewed up and nearly destroyed by motorcycles, in a non-motorized park! Anyway, dispite having to deal will torn up trails, and deep ruts in the corners it was a good ride. We hit the new sledding hill for some hill repeats. I was amazed how well Cathy was climbing, I was pushing hard and she was right on my wheel. AWESOME!!!
When we finished up we headed back to Christina's she took off one of her roof trays for this weekend, somehow I have to get 4 bikes to fit on our roof, when 3 bike are already a tight fit. That is a project for tomorrow.

No comments: