Thursday, November 10, 2005

Training has begun

Ice Man was the offical end of the season for us. On monday I started my training for next year. Cory had tons of success with the Carmichael Training System last year so I decided to give it a shot. So far things are pretty easy going, getting into the gym, getting longer rides on the bike, ect.
We bought a cyclops trainer from a friend for Cathy so we are going to pick that up this weekend. We also put our order in for the road bikes. Cathy is getting a pink 2200 and I am getting an Aluminum TCR 1.


Both bikes were in stock so hopefully the shop will have them before the snow flys.

In other news Maxxis has their new tires up. The CrossMarks look pretty sweet I think I am going to try a pair this year. I have heard a lot about this new LUST technology they are using on the Tubeless, sounds like they are onto a lightweight tubeless tire. I don't know, with as much luck as I have had with Stans-no-tubes, I have a hard time putting on a heavy tubeless tire when a regular tubed tire set up with Stans works just as good. That is going to be something I am going to research this winter. I will keep everyone posted.

No comments: