Friday, November 04, 2005

All loaded

I don't think we could have squeezed any more out of yesterday. It started early and ended late at work. We are doing inventory so we are on 10.5 hours. I got home just in time to switch vehicles and head off to volleyball with Cathy. She played really good, it was fun to watch. When they finished their 3 games I jumped in and played in street clothes. I felt a little out of place but it was a lot of fun. That lasted longer than we planned and we didn't get home and started packing until after 10pm. After some rearranging I was able to get all 4 bikes to fit on the roof of the truck. I through some tools together that I am hoping I won't need and then off to bed by 12:30am! 20.5 hours of going non-stop, this would be perfect training for some 24 hour events. Either way, I had to go into work for a few hours this morning. Cathy and the crew is going to pick me up around noon and we will officially be off.
I am really excited and it looks like it is going to be decent weather. I will have a full race review and lots of pics when we get back.

No comments: