Friday, May 27, 2005

Speed Kills

This week and into next week I am going to be doing speed work. Tuesday I went out to the northeast park and did interval work. That just killed!! I hammered for 1 lap and then recovered for 1/2 lap then back to full speed. The 7th one really hurt so I packed it up and rode back across town to meet with the group ride. Ended up with 3 hours so that was a good night. Wednesday was off, and much needed. Last night I felt great! Did some speed work but stayed with the group mostly. We rode at the "Lab" and the trails were perfect. The climbing was right on the money so that is always fun. Today I am going to peel out of work early and try to get some hours in.
No racing this weekend so that will be nice. We are heading over to the 12 hours of Metro to cheer on Jim for a while and then get some big miles and probably more interval work. Hopefully the weather holds up.
Well that is all for now. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: