Monday, December 05, 2005

Anyone still there?

I would be more than surprised if anyone still reads this. Sorry for being so sporadic on posts. This past week has been hectic looking for a new car, and in new I mean a car as far from new but still runs as possible! Then Cathy's parents came down this weekend to help paint the kitchen. It looks really nice and I am glad they were able to help out, it made things go a lot faster.
On the riding side of things; I have been putting way too much time on the trainer already, actually it isn't that bad. I like the rides that have intervals, it helps break up the 1.5-2 hours of going nowhere. Saturday Cory and I took the mt.bikes out for an off road tour of Janesville. Just as we left it started snowing, I jokingly mentioned that we should have brought a ruler, so that if 2+ inches fell we would have to get off the trail for the XC skiers. Well on our second lap around Rock Port we were pushing about 3 inches of snow! It was coming down so fast that our tracks were completely covered by the end of each 20 minute lap!
This week it sounds like it is going to be COLD so I can decide to put every piece of cycling cloths I have on trying to stay warm, or sit on the trainer and sweat.
I will try to keep this more up to date, but they might be trainer blogs...EXCITING!!

No comments: