Wednesday, December 07, 2005

New Car

and in new I mean: the-farthest-thing-from-new-that-still-runs. As I mentioned before the VW took a hit a little over a week ago. Since then I have been driving rental vehicles, a 15 passenger van, a Grand Am, and a Santa Fe. Out of all those the 15 passenger van was by far the best ride! Over the past week I have been talking to insurance, and looking for a car. Last night we went over and picked up a little 1998 Mercury Tracer. This thing isn't anything special but it is wheels and should get me to and from work. Now that all that mess is taken care things should get back to normal a little.
Christmas is coming WAY too fast, I haven't started shopping at all! I think we are going to go pick up a tree tonight, because it is a rest day for me.

No comments: