Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Finally some pictures

I know all of you have been patiently waiting to see some pictures of the foot carnage. I snapped some this weekend, actually I think I have some more color on Monday or Tuesday but it looks like in general it is going down at this point. Things are really feeling better. I am able to get around the house now without the aid of my air cast.
Wow these look better than I thought!!

I bet the color would stand out even more with shaved legs!!


Last night I hit the pool again. Got in 35 laps (1750 yrds.) in 44 minutes. Not all that fast but I was impressed considering that was arms only, my feet were just dragging. I climbed out of the pool quickly got dressed and made it over to Cathy's Volleyball game just in time. She is a lot of fun to watch! She isn't the tallest girl on their team but is by far the hardest hitter. The sweetest thing I seen though was the other teams big hitter guy went up for a spike and Cathy totally denied him...OUCH DUDE THATS GOT TO HURT!!! Despite that they were only able to pull off one win but it is only the first game.

1 comment:

Jeff Kerkove said...

Wow! Holy cow dude!