Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Winter Hibernation

It is winter and like bears this blog has pretty much gone into hibernation. Two reasons really. I have been super busy with training and there isn't much to write about. I could talk about saturating a towel with sweat every day, or talk about how we got a ton of snow early then got to watch it all melt during the holiday break...when I would have had time to actually enjoy it. So not much going.
We are working on sponsorship stuff for the 2006 season. I didn't realize how much work this would be! It paying off though, we are getting some good hookups, and as soon as everything gets finalized I will post all the new sponsors links here.
With all the time on the trainer I have spent a lot of time pouring over product catalogs and dreaming of what to build the NRS with for this summer. I don't really NEED anything but it is always fun to have new parts for a new season.
I have said this before and I will say it again. I will try to keep this more updated even if it is just talking about exciting trainer rides or daily trips to the gym.

No comments: