Tuesday, April 26, 2005

This weekend was kinda weird. I had a chance to race both days but because of the incredable wind and cold weather I just didn't feel like it. I don't really know what is up but I better get out of this blahhh state of mind. I got some good riding in though. Friday I was out at Kettle, the sign said it was open but I was the only car in the parking lot...oh well. I got a few laps in that felt pretty good, it was super slick though, greasy mud and the rocks felt like they were glazed with ice! It was good to get the bike muddy, see if everything holds up and what to expect in case of rain this weekend. Saturday I put in a few hours as well. It was SOOOO windy, I went out to the Shopiere loop and did couple of those. Coming into the wind was painfull. I passed some guys that were walking in a field, I was pushing with everything I had and breathing like I was going to die, it must have looked funny 'cause I was only going 10.5 mph. Hopefully I can get into my groove this week. I am really looking forward to racing and I think as soon as it starts I will get pumped up for it again.

No comments: