Saturday, October 22, 2005

First snow!?!

Just when I thought all the racing was done, we have one more to hit. Cathy qualified for the first Regional Championships held within the Ice Man race. So she got a free entry and I was able to buy an entry from Christina, who qualified as well. We have never done that race so I am going to have to keep a close eye on the forcast to know what to bring. I am really excited, I have heard alot of good stories and can't wait to get some more first hand! I kinda hope we have a little snow on the ground, that would just make the race that much more epic!
Speaking of snow. We are in Minnesota again this weekend for yet another wedding! It seems like that is all we have done this summer. But tonight and tomorrow morning they are calling for snow! I guess it was going to happen sometime, as long as it stays up here that would be fine by me.
Not much more to say, there was a cyclocross race this weekend, Cory was talking about racing the NRS or the OCR. Either of the bikes would be sweet, because they are both about equally as far from a 'cross bike as you can get!
Well I got to get cleaned up for the wedding.
Thanks for stopping by, have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Mountaingoat said...

I hope we have a lot of snow for the Iceman.