Friday, October 28, 2005

Group ride this weekend!

Yeah, I know it has been a while since I have updated this. We have been really busy with fall projects. We are tearing into the living room, getting all the wood work pulled off and sanded. It is going a lot faster now that we know what we are doing and now that we/I have a power tool to work with!!!!!
I have been still taking it easy on the bike. That has pretty much been the plan all October. It is good to take some time just to ride for fun, or not ride at all. I am getting things set up for winter training and preparing for next season. I am not looking forward to spinning, but I guess that is a part of what it takes to go fast during the summer, so it is worth it.
If you are going to the WORS banquet and live in southern Wisconsin, then you should join us for the Michael’s Cycles group ride. We are meeting at the shop at 10am. Sounds like the weather is going to be nice so it will be cool to see a lot of people show up.
On Sunday, we are thinking about heading over to Milwaukee for a cyclocross race. I have never done one before but think it could be a lot of fun.
Next weekend is Ice Man. I can’t believe November is already here, it is still soooo nice out. I better not say that too loud. I will try to get some pictures of the group ride and race on here some time this weekend.
Hope to see you all on Saturday!

No comments: