Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Why cyclists use velcro

Last night Cathy had a meeting at work so I took the dog out to Rockport for ride, well the dog ran and I rode...enough! Anyway, Cory met us out there and we cruised around, and talked about the new bikes, this one in particular. I found out that the shop will be hosting a group ride before the WORS awards banquet. If you are interested click here, here, or here. Hopefully we get a good turn out, Janesville has some totally sweet trails and all the leaves turning makes it a perfect time of year to check them out.
When we got done Cory stopped in for some wonderful apple pie that Cathy had made earlier. It was sooooooooooo good!!!!!!! Still warm and everything, I know that I could have eaten the entire pie if Cathy would have let me, I had to quit after 2 rather LARGE slices. Ok what happens next totally proves that we do not have a life at all!! As Cory was tieing up his shoes I commented that he does it backwards. This led to a 20 minute shoe tieing discussion/demonstration. Have you ever watched yourself or someone else tie there shoes, it is really weird. I am just glad that my cycling shoes are velcro and ratchets!
Tomorrow we are heading up to Camrock, I think I have only rode up there once this year, it is so weird, last year I used to live at that park. But those are some really fun trails and it should be another nice night for the lights.

No comments: