Thursday, June 16, 2005

Night ride

I have had a tough time getting the time I need in while it is still daylight. Yestarday I decided to try evening riding, and I think I will do more of that. I mounted my light on the road bike and Cory and I went out for about 2 hours (from 8pm to 10pm). The had wind died down, it was still warm, not hot though, and hardly any traffic. We rode tempo pretty much the entire night with 6 start sprints thrown in to make it feel like a training ride. I am heading out on the road bike again tonight, don't think we will be out as late though.
Yestarday I was cutting the brake lines down on the NRS and realized that the compression fitting are not reusable. I had to overnight order some from the shop so hopefully they will be in on Friday, in time for the race this weekend. Oh well leason learned, inventory parts before servicing.

No comments: