Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Oops, missed the ride

Ok so Cathy and I have been working super early hours. It sucks getting up early but rules getting out of work at a decent time. Anyway, I was all geared up for the road ride, Cathy was going to take a nap and I was just sitting with her before I was going to leave...yeah well about 2.5 hours later I woke up and realized that I missed the road ride. I jumped on my bike and cruised down to the park to try and catch the mt.bike ride, no luck just missed them also. I hit some trails at Palmer, jumped on the bike trail and headed to North East. I did about 45 minutes out there and just felt flat so I called it a day and went home.
I think my body was getting behind in sleep, after the 2.5 hour nap and then actually getting 6 hours of sleep (we went to bed super early) I feel great! Got up this morning and did some work on the bike. I need to cut the brake lines shorter, get new grips, install a new chain (hopefully my wipperman gets here today) and I should be ready to rock.

No comments: