Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Time off the bike

I am not going to call myself lazy, or too busy I have just been taking some time off the bike this past week. I haven't been on the bike since the race this weekend, and that was the first time since last Thursday. I will take today off as well, and then Thursday start getting some miles in for this weekend.
So the question arises, WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO!?!
Last night we went to the Madison International Speedway for a Tuesday night race. That was a lot of fun. One of the best things to watch, other than the cars are the people. It is amazing the different types of people that hang out at stock car races vs. bike races. The only problem is that about 80% of the people smoked even out side it was bad, oh well that is one thing I like about the cycling community. The race was cool, 150 laps for the feature race. The second place car made a hard move in the last corner and took himself and the leader out giving third place the win. The second place car hit the wall and ripped his entire side of the car down to the frame. It was worth sitting for 149 laps to see a good wreck at the finish.
Tonight we are meeting with a realtor about looking at a house...that should be interesting. Anyway, I will keep you posted on how that pans out.

No comments: