Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Blue Mounds

Last night Cathy and I headed up to Blue Mounds to check out the trails. I haven't rode up there since winning the 12 Hours of Blue mounds, 2 years ago!! I guess quit while your ahead right. Anyway the trails were in really good shape. There are so many rocks there that if it is wet at all it is horrible. But it was good and dry. Cathy was riding incredably, on our second lap once we got to know the trails, she was pounding through the rocks like nothing! She is considering doing the Blue Mounds Race the first weekend of October. Not sure what we are going to do, us doing a duo team, he soloing, and Cathy riding with one of her teammates, or what.
Tonight I got a long ride planned. Chequamegon is quickly approaching so I got this week of long rides, next week I am uping the intensity and then taper. Hopefully it all works out.

No comments: