Thursday, August 11, 2005

Feeling good

I am getting excited to race this weekend, I haven't been to a race since July 3rd!! I took some time off the bike to get refocused. Then started training for a good showing at Chequamegon. I have been putting in some big day and long miles. Went out last night on the MTB and did some over/under's at Rockport Park. It felt really good running the legs up and spinning them down. I am getting excited about this weekend, even though I don't plan on having a stellar race, because I will be training up to and through the race more than wasting a bunch of days to rest up for it like I should to have a peak performance. It should be fun though not having the pressure to get a good finish but just to enjoy some time on the MTB.
We are finally getting some much needed rain, so it looks like my road ride tonight might be a wet one.

No comments: