Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Moving

Hey sorry for not keeping this up-todate. This week has been crazy, we are moving on Friday so ever last second we have we are throwing things into boxes. It is amazing how much stuff a person can acquire, I wonder if construction builders consider weight limits when building a house? I know our house is going to be about 3500lbs. lighter once we get all moved out!!
Anyway, yeah we did have a race this weekend, again I have been really slow in getting some pictures on here. I am going to try to post some riding pics. later this week. The race felt good, it was hot and FAST. Cathy did really good. She felt great and took the victory with a 2.5 minute gap! My race went well considering I have been putting in long base mile rides. This race was all about intensity. I had a 31st place finish, nothing to write home about but I felt consistent through the whole thing, and had enough to kick it for a hard sprint finish. The past two days has been recovery and now I will get back into the miles again.
Anyway I will keep this updated better and hopefully get some pics for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: