Monday, August 22, 2005

I want to rant but shouldn't

After some thinking and from the remarks from a teammate I realized that I shouldn't have posted this rant. Afterall Louis Garneau was kind enough to give the team killer deals on the jerseys and shorts. Personally they don't fit me the best, but it could be a combination of my saddle as well. If there are people out there that are thinking about getting a pair of shorts, try on many styles and types from different companies, to get one that fits you good. A good pair of shorts makes any ride a lot more enjoyable.
Again, I hope I haven't turned anyone away from Louis Garneau.

In other news, we got all moved into our house and that is totally SWEET! It is really nice and feels more like a home then our other place, maybe because our bathroom is bigger than a port-a-john and that now we have a ceiling over the shower, not floor braces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are louis grenaux shorts I wish they were volmer shorts

Neil said...

Oh yeah, either way I wish they were something that they're not!!!