Monday, August 01, 2005

long rides = weird food

I don't know what it is but it seems like after a long ride my body craves all kinds of weird food. Yesterday I was out for just under 2 hours, with 30 minutes of tempo. On the way back home I had this uncontrollable craving for jello! I got home and quickly boiled some water dumped in the jello, as I was stirring it the smell was overwhelming, I had to have it NOW. So I did. I drank the entire 2 cups of warm liquid-sugar. Then last night I was finishing my 3.5 hour ride when Cathy called and said she was making some French toast. The last 5 miles of the ride all I could think about was pouring gallons of syrup on the French toast when I got home.
I don't know what this means and don't care, if it will make basic, normally boring, food something to get uncontrollably excited about I'll keep doing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pickles, chips and v8 I love the salt