Friday, August 05, 2005

Photo blogs

I need to start taking pics of random things on my ride. I have been reading other blogs and seems like everyone is snapping shots of everything when they ride. I wonder how do you get a good ride in if you are always screwing around with the camera? I guess when I go for a ride I do just that, RIDE! That is the good thing about this blog, since I am convinced that nobody, other than Cory, actually reads this stuff I can say what I want with no consequences. SWEEEEET!! So on that subject.......well never mind.
So last night I went for a ride, without my camera. The group mt.bike ride was road tripping to Camrock so Bill and I headed up on the road bikes. Bill was going to meet Jasha up there and switch bikes to do the mt.bike ride but that kinda didn't happen, hehehe. On the way up I had a something fly into my helmet, I stuck my finger up to dig it out and it stung me, turns out it was a bee. I pulled my helmet off and dumped him out on the road. My finger didn't swell too bad, just kinda hurt. That would have sucked if it would have stung my head! I kept going to Cambridge and stopped at the BP for the usual, 1 quart of Orange & tropical punch Gatorade and a Snickers bar = $2.74 and the fuel to get home. I rolled into town with 3 hours and 55 miles, I was pretty tired but it is weird as soon as I get onto Milton Ave it is like I have a new burst of energy. It is really fun, bikes are so much faster off the line and then you hear people floor their cars because a lame biker is beating them. I did this on a couple lights and then the rest were green. I was turning 34-36 mph all the way home, I even went into the passing lane and passed two cars (the speed limit is 30mph). I was pretty shot when I got home so I mowed the yard, Cathy got home and we ate some spaghetti and called it a night.
This weekend we are heading up to Minnesota for my bros. wedding reception party. It will be a good time, sounds like we are going to spend some quality time on the lake. I will take pics and get them posted, I might even be riding a bike.

No comments: