Friday, September 16, 2005

All ready

Cathy and I headed out to Rockport last night, despite a constant rain all afternoon, the trails were surprisingly dry. Cathy is feeling a lot better after probably her hardest effort this season. I think my legs were coming around too. I felt good spinning and although I didn't open things up much felt like they were there on the hills. We got home and I washed up the bikes. It would be funny to hear what the neighbors say about us, everytime we have talked to them at least one of us had been in full lycra! Then they drove by last night really slow as I was out in the rain washing my bike. Funny stuff.
Just got a trail report this morning from Jim Peterson. He said it's been about 65 degrees and sunny the past couple days. Forecast for tomorrow is cloudy with 30% chance of rain = FAST!! Sounds like they might be closing double "O" this year, not sure what that is about but I think we are going to throw Cathy's bike on just in case she needs to park and ride into the trails. On the way in to work today I seen 4 cars loaded with MT.bikes headed north, I wonder where they're going?
Well that is all for now, hopefully my legs show up with me at the start line. I will let everyone know how things went when we get home.

No comments: