Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Easy Spinning

Last night Cory, Cathy, and I headed out to Rockport for some late summer night riding. Because of the recent storms there are a few more trees down on the trails. I was doing alright making it over most of them, until I didn't get my rear wheel high enough on one and it sent my into the slowest endo I have ever done. It was really sweet, I actually seen Cory behind me as I was going over my handle bars!
Other than that the ride was mostly recovery from the race this weekend, I feel really good and ready to throw it down tonight at the "A" ride. I don't want to mess with changing the NRS tires again so I am going to take the Jamis tonight, that should be interesting to see how tucked I can get with my riser bars.

I found a few more pics of the race this weekend. Really I had more fun than it looks in the pictures.
This was the first year I have made it up the Fire Tower hill with out walking. There is no two way about it, that hill hurts!


Thanks to Skinny Ski for posting these, they're always in the best spots.

No comments: