Thursday, September 22, 2005

I've seen it all

On the way to work I passed a semi-truck sportn' a pair of these mad dogs. If you don't know what they are I will give you a couple hints.

1) I was driving through Beloit when I seen them.
2) On the back of the truck was a how's my driving sticker with the phone number painted over it then written in dirt, show your boobs!
3) The only thing lacking was a plywood spoiler, or in this case a plywood wind deflector.
If you didn't guess by now you have never been through Beloit, these are a pair of spinner hubcaps for your semi! WHAT!?! The ones that I actually seen were not nearly as nice as this picture, I thought I would try to give the driver some dignity. I have officially seen it all!

In other news, Cory got a blog site go check it out and tell him that his site isn't as cool as mine! Trek posted their 2006 bike line so go pick yours out. Even though I love my giant, I do like graphics on the bikes this year. Looks like they have a million bikes to pick from again.
We got some much needed rain last night, it was short lived though and hopefully things will dry out enough to be able to ride tonight. If we can ride we will be bringing the lights, it has been so nice out I haven't needed the jacket at all. Unfortunately I have this feeling that things are going to be changing fast.

3 comments:

Crash Test said...

I didn't know exzibit did pimp you semi.

Crash Test said...

B-town represent

Ronsta, said...

Huh, Beloit... that figures.