Thursday, September 15, 2005

Rest and Recovery

I have been taking things really easy the past few days. Lots of easy spinning, trying to get as much sleep as possible, and non-stop eating. Everyone is getting pretty excited around here for the big one this weekend. We are going to load the truck up tonight, then get out of work at noon tomarrow (I still need to talk to my boss) and hit the road. Should be about a 5-5.5 hour drive, sooooo long! The weather might be a little chilly but I think we are going to camp in the church yard, that is were I have slept every year and it is working for me.
Lots of people are listing off the predictions for this year, if he shows up then they will do however good. Funny thing is; I haven't made it on anyone's "A-list", hopefully I can put together a good race and turn a few heads.
We are meeting early for the group ride tonight, more easy spinning maybe through in a hill or two to see what the legs feel like. Then clean up the bike and get everything loaded.
Good luck to everyone this weekend, hope to see a bunch of you up there!!!

No comments: